Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28

Thread: NCAA Football 08 for PS3.....

  1. #1
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    NCAA Football 08 for PS3.....

    Has anyone picked up a copy yet. I went to Wal-Mart last night and guess what. They had PS2, XBOX, but no PS3 copies.

    Does anyone know anywhere else that I might be to pick up a copy. I have tried Wal-Mart, K-Mart, and when G2K opens I am going to try them. This is killin me.
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NCAA Football 08 for PS3.....

    I'm not sure man, but I've got a PS2 version waiting on me at G2K that I'm going to pick up during lunch--haven't went next gen myself yet. I will soon.
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NCAA Football 08 for PS3.....

    if nobody around here, GameStop or EB games in bristol. Take 2 old games you dont want anymore (from any system) and you get their value, plus 10% off whatever game you want.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NCAA Football 08 for PS3.....

    I just picked the last one up at G2K about 10:00 this morning. Now I have to wait until I get off work around 6:00 to play it [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif[/img]
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NCAA Football 08 for PS3.....

    Also, does anyone know of any good links to download the Rosters for this year. I have found some but unfortunately none free so far and the ones that are free are not up yet. I guess I need to just sit back and breathe a minute. Anyway, if you guys know anywhere to get these let me know.
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NCAA Football 08 for PS3.....

    I know it may or may not be worth it, but I order the ones already on the memory card--that way I get my rosters, plus another memory card, and usually a few draft classes for Madden.
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  7. #7
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: NCAA Football 08 for PS3.....

    I too was pretty pissed at wal-mart last night, I was the first in line to get a PS3 copy, and she tells me they don't have 'em when just 4 hours earlier a wal mart employee told me they had 47. Thankfully G2k was open. I sprinted from wal-mart and got in line and got one of 3 copies they had. My buddy got one and apparently UTVols2 got the last one.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NCAA Football 08 for PS3.....

    I'm not trying to bash the PS3 nor those of you who have PS3's, but I've heard that EA Sports titles this year are supposed to be running at 60 frames per second on the XBOX 360 while they run at half that speed (30 FPS) on the PS3 .. I'm not sure how much truth there is to this, but it's definitely stupid in my opinion because I don't understand why they have to make this speed cut going from one system to the other.

    I downloaded the NCAA 08 demo on the XBOX 360 and it was definitely running butter smooth (60 FPS) while NCAA 07 (which I actually own) clearly runs at 30 FPS because it's nowhere near as smooth .. so if any of you get the PS3 version, let me know if it's running at 60 FPS as well or if it's capped at 30 FPS like NCAA 07.

    I'm pretty sure this is for Madden, too, and every other EA Sports title though I'm not 100% sure.
    Officially retired

  9. #9
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NCAA Football 08 for PS3.....

    i got one at walmart today...

  10. #10
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NCAA Football 08 for PS3.....

    for my ps3

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •